Monday, November 11, 2013

Financial Advisor in George

Financial Advisor in George, Western Cape

I am Ruan van Aswegen, a qualified financial advisor based in George, the Western Cape of South Africa. I specialize in adding value to my clients existing risk planning and insurance portfolios. I would like to assist in reviewing your existing situation and advise you on its contents, advantages and shortfalls – and if relevant, discuss other options provided by South Africa’s oldest and best known financial planning group.

Financial Services and Retirement Planning in Garden Route

It is extremely important to know what provision you have made and still need to make for the future. This includes:
* Life cover
* Severe illness provision for yourself and your children
* Planning in case of disability
* Short term insurance
* Planning for your children’s education
*Planning for your retirement and savings
Let me assist and advise you in where, how and how much you should save/invest to reach your financial goals. I have many loyal clients which I help with their financial and retirement planning in the Garden Route.

Children’s Education Provider

Planning for your children’s education should be incorporated into your financial planning. Imagine how you great would feel the day when your child decides to become a doctor and you can say “Yes, my child I have made sufficient provision for that”. Contact me for advice on your child’s education provider fund.

Contact me any time to set up a free appointment to discuss your financial planning and provision.

http://lalakoidirectory.com/financial-advisor-in-george/

No comments:

Post a Comment