Stay in George at the George LodgeThe George Lodge is a popular place to stay in George on the Garden Route of South Africa. Here the friendly staff will help to make your stay in one of the 22 en-suite rooms at the George Lodge memorable!
1. Friendly and Professional staff that will help you with any tourist related queries, bookings, directions etc. and make your stay with us a memorable one.
2. Our swimming pool and braai deck area is a wonderful relaxing area if you do not want to go out for the day. Lovely area to tan, braai (braai deck next to our pool) or for a lovely moon light evening sit around our bon fire and enjoy each others company.
3. No need to worry about going out for breakfast, and best of all it is complimentary, for those watching the figure - stick to our continental buffet, or for those whose 2012 new years resolution is slimming in the new year, enjoy one of our five nice hot breakfasts.
4. Want to just sit back and relax and let someone else do the driving - book our shuttle for day excursions - details can be obtained from our reception.
5. We are centrally situated, close enough for walking to the restaurants and within 5km from the Garden Route Mall for a nice shopping experience.
6. We don't believe in boring rooms that all look alike, each of our 22 rooms are individually decorated, each with their own colour scheme, different bed settings and the en-suite bathrooms can either be with a shower or a bath.
7. For those that do not like the outdoors and would rather stay in and catch up on some relaxing in front of the TV, we have 11 different channels to choose from, whether you a sports fan, a movie magic fan or like to watch a bit of afrikaans movies on Kyknet, we can assist.
8. Those who love to spend time on their laptops, smart phones, ipads etc. good news: we have free wireless internet in all areas of the lodge, so if you want to relax on the bed, sit by the pool or sit outside your room, you can still surf the net.
9. Things to do in the Garden Route, We provide free information packs on each area of the Garden Route to our guests and they can choose what they want to do for they day. We will gladly assist with making reservation at restaurants, exursions etc.
10. Best reason of all - our rates are affordable, so why wait. We look forward in meeting you, if not enjoy your festive season and come home safely.
For more information and contact details click here