Enjoy serene mountain views and the safe tranquility of country living. Children will love the farm atmosphere and exploring along the river. Besides walking, cycling and berry picking, the golf course is just up the hill and, of course, we have our own private liqueur cellar open for tastings!
* Spacious Self Catering Cottage/Fully Equipped
* Free standing in Garden
* Sleeps 2-4
* Inside fireplace and air conditioning
* Braai area on large verandah - wood provided
* Mountain walks,cycling, berry picking & liqueur tasting
* 1.7km from town
* 20 mins from Montagu, Barrydale and Robertson wine route
* Friendly pets are welcome to join our dogs in our garden
Rates:R200 to R250 pp sharing per night.Special rates for children under 12.
For more information and contact details click here <